Trusted time stamp proves that the contents of your PDFs existed at a point-in-time and have not changed since then.
To add a time stamp to documents, it’s needed to configure a default time stamp server.
- In the Signature Panel click Timestamp.
- In the pop-up dialog box click New to create a timestamp server.
- Specify the server name and complete other settings of the server on demand.
- Click Add.
- Select the created server and click Set Default to set the server as the default time stamp server.
- Click Save to continue.
Note: You can also create, edit, and delete time stamp servers as well as enable/disable the default one. For that reason, go to EDIT > Preferences > Time Stamp Servers and perform the following steps: Select the default time stamp server; and Click Clear.)
Once the default timestamp server is set, you can add a timestamp to a document by:
- In the Signature Panel click Time Stamp
- Save Document
- Open document
- In the signature panel Click Verify and Details to check the time stamp verification